Thursday, February 11, 2016

First post 2016

Hi my name is Victoria and I am a year 6 student in Rimu hub and my teacher is Mrs Love. Here is a bit about me. I love horses and horse riding. Some of my hobbies are hockey, netball, swimming(see on blog). I also love baking. My favourite food is blueberries and my favourite colour is blue. Also my favourite animal is a horse. I have a mum called Angela, a dad called John and a little sister Rebekah. This is my second year in the Rimu MLE. My favourite subjects at school are art and reading. I am looking forward to a great year in Rimu hub.


Here is a photo of me!  


5 comments:

  1. Wow Victoria,you sound very interesting.

    P.S I love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Vic I love the pic. It is awesome. The writing is also very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka Pai Tori! I didn't know you like horses (jokes I do know, I know for sure you love them). Also I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good info Tori I learnt a bit more about you aside from you loving horses. Keep up the good work Tori.

    ReplyDelete