Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July Holiday

Hi guys and welcome back to my blog. I hope you all had an amazing holiday because I did. For my holidays I went to stable hearts every day. On Saturday the 9th of July, the day after school ended mum got a phone call from Anna to see if I could get dropped off at the stables. Within 10 minutes after I had arrived they told me that they had gotten me a pony. I was so excited. At 5.00 pm that evening he arrived. His name is Flash and he is a 20 year old Clydesdale cross. Flash is a bay gelding with a white star. I spent all 16 day of my holiday at the stable. 

Here are some photos.
This is me taking him over to get a drink.


















This is when Flash just got off the horse float.


















3 comments:

  1. how exciting victoria....great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cool cool I love your post and houses :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks so much fun and hes so cute well done!!!

    ReplyDelete