- What has been your highlight of the year so far and why? My highlight of the year would be getting asked to join the B.T.R (born to ride). This is my highlight because there are only two other girls in the B.T.R and we get to go on the weekends for free and get to go on rides in the paddock.
- What are you like as a learning buddy? I think i’m a good learning buddy because I help them when they are stuck on tasks. I also try and sit by them alot so if they need any help i’m right there to help them. I think I am good at helping them manage their destructions and they also sometimes help me manage my distractions.
- What is your favourite subject and why? My favourite subject is art because it is very fun and you have to really concentrate. It is also a very relaxing subject and you can do it at school and out of school.
- What is your biggest achievement this year and why? Getting a young leaders badge because not many years 6’s get a young leader badge. Also it means the teachers trust me and being a young leader has a lot of other responsibilities so you have to be able to get my class work done to.
- What do you like about getting to chose your own learning? I like being able to chose our own learning tasks because if I feel like doing a reading task and not a maths task, I can do a reading task then come back to my writing.
- Are you following the device agreement? Explain? I follow my device agreement because I am always on the right thing at the right time. Also I don’t drop my device or leave it out at morning tea/lunch.
Please leave a comment.