Here is my reflection,
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: a slide about Show Jumping.
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Here is a screenshot of 2 of my slides.
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was learning more about Show Jumping because I knew a little bit about it and wanted to learn more.
- The most challenging thing about my project was putting the notes into interesting sentences because I wanted to make them as interesting as possible for the reader.
- The main skill I got better at was putting my notes into sentences. I got better at it by practicing and practicing.
- Something interesting I learnt was there is a brick wall jump in Show Jumping and there are 10-13 jumps on a Show Jumping course.
- What I would most like to change about my project would be changing my slide into a QR code of me talking about Show Jumping because it would show more multimedia. Also I would like to manage my time better so I could get my mini Show Jumping arena done.
- I would like to do my next PBL about horses. I would learn all about the horse. Also I would like to find lots of interesting facts about horses.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Noticing-I had to notice when my work didn’t make sense or when there was a spelling mistake.
Managing distractions-I had to manage my distractions when my friend were talking beside me.
Absorption-I was absorbed in my project because I really wanted to finish.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.
Hi I’m Victoria and I’m a 10 year old girl in Rimu hub. Today I am sharing a little description about my project. We had to chose something related about the Olympics to learn about. I chose Show Jumping. I love horses and horse riding so I thought why not learn more about it. I think my project turn out quite good. I was wanting to make a mini Show Jumping arena but I didn’t get time. I am very proud of what I achieved. It took me a lot of time researching about Show Jumping, but it was worth it. In the end I ended up making a slide all about Show Jumping. I hope you liked my project.
I hope you liked my reflection.
Here is my slide
I hope you like my post. Please leave a comment!