Friday, September 16, 2016

Calendar Art!

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I'm sharing my calendar art. This year for my calendar I chose Mrs Carr's option the sun and moon art.
Here is a photo of my art.

Why not come down to Parkvale school and get a calendar art order form.
Parkvale school doesn't just sell calendars with our art on it, they also make Pack of Cards, Diaries, Note Pads and they also sell calendars.
Calendars are $10
            Cards $12 (pack of 8)     EACH
Diaries $15
Note Pads $12 
Here are some close ups.

These calendars won't last long so get your order in by the Friday the 23rd of September 2016. Plus they are the cheapest calendars out. So by a calendar and make someones day.

If your not convinced yet why don't come down to Parkvale school and look at the calendars yourself. Now isn't that special. 

This is a unique piece of art work that someone has put heaps of effort in.
Calendars are the perfect Christmas gift.
Each art work is different in it own way.
The calendars are for 2017.

Now check out the word art I made all about my AWESOME calendar.

I hope you enjoyed my post. Please leave a comment and buy my calendar art!

2 comments:

  1. Wow i would like to buy that if i was your parent

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i do not like it i love it

    ReplyDelete