Monday, November 7, 2016

Giraffe Art

This term for art we got to chose 3 art options. We could chose out of sketching, painting or digital art. I choose painting. For painting we had to paint a giraffe. We got to chose between a realistic giraffe or a multi coloured giraffe. I choose the realistic giraffe. It was very fun to do. The most challenging part of the art would have to be painting around the edges. I think my art turned out pretty good.
Here is a photo of my finished art.

I hope you liked my art. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Tori, You have worked really hard on this art. I can see all the time and effort you have put into this. I also love it how you have done realistic. It is cool that I get to see the differences between mine and yours. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your art work Victoria, i like how you made the neck long it really looks cool.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete